This expansion will allow you to include double profiles, a brand new game mechanic to Aristeia!. Both Characters will have two different game profiles, one on each side of their Character card.
Moonchild is an Ariadnan Dogface with the ability to transmute to a Dog-Warrior when she receives Damage. She was a tracker and guide in the Dead Man Journey that links MOB Liberty with Fort Apache 5 before being recruited by the Keller Resources company. Using the MOBA’s own jargon, we are in front of a “late game” character.
In Chinese mythology Lei Gong is the name of a divinity, meaning "Lord of Thunder." Symbol and icon of the technological-military program Invincible Soldier of the Empire-State, this champion is Yu Jing's response to the panoramic advertising machinery that Maximus embodies. He is fast and elusive in one profile; blunt and deadly in the other.
Besides adding two plastic preassembled miniatures, made with the signature highest quality you can expect from Corvus Belli, each Aristeia! expansion includes 2 character cards, 2 initiative cards, 8 Tactics and all the tokens needed to play this expansion. A total of 42 cards in every box, because it includes a copy for each language: Spanish, English, German, and French.
Double Trouble is not a stand-alone game. It requires Aristeia! to play.
What do you get when you buy Double Trouble?
- 2 Models (Moonchild and Lei Gong)
- 8 Character cards (2 per language)
- 2 Initiative cards
- 32 Tactics (8 per language)
- 8 Rule cards (2 per language)
- 25 tokens
- The miniatures in this product are made of plastic.
- This product is not a toy. Not intended for use of persons 14 years of age or younger.
- The miniatures included in our products are supplied without paint and assembled.
- Actual components may vary from those shown.
- Product created by Corvus Belli